2014 Rider Registration
Please note, there is a 5% service fee for registering online. You can avoid a service fee by fundrasing your registration or by registering with the paper form below.
Give to a WMGF Fundraiser
(c) City Year New Hampshire 2014
As a WMGF fundraiser you will receive special prizes while supporting City Year's work to keep kids in school and on track to graduate. Follow these 3 easy steps to start your fundraising:
1) When you register you will automatically be set up with a fundraising account on PledgeReg.com.
2) Reach out to your family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, and your social network and ask them to help you keep kids in school and on track to graduate by supporting your fundraising goal.
3) Receive awesome prizes, special access and recognition at the event!
Fundraising is optional
Your registration fee (either paid or fundraised) is included in the amount needed to achieve each fundraising prize
All proceeds go directly to support City Year's work with kids
All fundraising must be sent to City Year New Hampshire no later than August 23, 2014 to qualify for prizes
If paying by check, please make payable to "City Year New Hampshire" and indicate the full name of the rider the check is for in the memo. Checks and money orders can be sent to the following address:
White Mountain Gran Fondo
City Year New Hampshire
848 Elm Street, Suite 201
Manchester, NH 03101
Please bring all cash donations to the event or send a check/money order made out to "City Year New Hampshire" to the address above. Please do not send cash donations in the mail.
Most prizes will be awarded at the event, but incentives achieved close to the event may be mailed separately.
Top Fundraiser must raise at least $2,500 and will be determined at 5pm on August 21, 2014 (two days prior to the event).
A great way to enhance your WMGF experience is to participate as a member of a team. To be part of a team:
1) Create or Join...
A corporate team at your office to help promote your business
A group of your best cycling buddies to take on the White Mountain challenge together
A team with your neighborhood bike shop and make new friends
2) Pick a team name or get the name of an existing team.
3) When you register for the White Mountain Gran Fondo, be sure to have each team member enter your team name on his/her paper or online registration form.
Special recognition will be awarded to:
The Top Fundraising Team
The Largest Team
Prizes include a handsome team trophy and a complimentary team photo. All team recognitions will be determined at the end of the day on August 21, 2014 (two days prior to the event).
Sponsors & Partners
Fundraising & Teams
Thanks to our event sponsors!
With locations in:
Click here to see all our sponsors and partners
Paper Registration Form